|BACK TO TOURS & PACKAGES: Cape Town Tours
» CAPE TOWN CITY TOUR - Half-Day
- 08h30 - Depart from Hotel after Breakfast.
- Tour the famous Adderley Street where Governors of yester year strolled, visit Historic buildings and monuments.
- Company Gardens (walking tour), museum, art gallery, Holocaust museum and Parliament Buildings.
- Drive to Good Hope Castle for a guided tour.
- Visit Picturesque Bo-Kaap Malay Quarters and proceed on to Table Mountain, the icon of Cape Town, for an unforgettable viewing experience.
Ticketsatlanticcity.net provides Tickets in Atlantic City ,NJ for
The Guess Who,
Comedy Stop ,
at Tickets Atlantic City New Jersey
in Comedy Stop At The Trop,and
Tonight: Why not join us for dinner, followed by a drive of a magnificent view of Cape Town, from Signal Hill (optional/extra)
» CAPE OF GOOD HOPE - full day
- 08h30/09h00 - Depart from Hotel.
- This tour will take you on the M3 route past U.C.T. and Presidential residence; stop over at Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens for a 1-hour walking tour. Proceed to False Bay via Boyes Drive.
- Drive to Boulders Beach for an experience with the African Penguins on the Beachfront.
- Sightseeing continues into the South Western most point of Africa; the Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve and Cape Point (Lunch stop)
- Enrooted to the city we follow an alternative route via Houtbay, Llundudno plus Camps Bay through Sea Point and back to the Hotel +- 17h30
ALTERNATIVE HALF-DAY TOUR (Robben Island + V&A Waterfront experience)
» WINE TOURS
We offer a wine experience in the "Cape Wine lands Region" which is situated in close proximity of Cape Town with the towns of Paarl and Stellenbosch only 30 minutes drive away. A variety of wine estates to choose from for a wine tasting experience and wine sales will be encountered.